Policies & Studio Hours
We are open based on our class schedule. Click on the link above for class times. Please call first so that we may answer your questions about our classes and services: 408-510-8046.
- We accept checks, cash, or Venmo only.
- Tuition is due on the 1st day of class.
- Make check payable to “Hidden Talent”
Discounts (One discount per customer per session)
- Sibling discount: 20% off total cost of all siblings combined.
- Referral discount: refer a friend and each party receives 10% off. To continue to receive this discount, you must refer a new friend each new session.
- We also offer Gift Certificates: Purchase a gift certificate in any amount! Certificates can be used towards any of our classes, services, and products.
Dress for Mess!
Art materials can stain. Bring an apron or wear old clothes to art class. You may purchase a “Hidden Talent” art apron for $25.00. One size fits all for kids.
To keep disruptions to a minimum, if you are more than 15 minutes late to class, we will have to schedule a make-up.
If a class is missed, please schedule a makeup with your teacher. Typically, the missed class is used towards the following session to keep it simple. You MUST make-up the class by the end of the following session, or the credit will be lost. You may also make-up a missed class on our Family Art Day (The first Sunday of most months).
1375 Blossom Hill Road, Suite 17, San Jose, CA 95118
We are located in Princeton Plaza shopping center behind Planet Fitness (Interior Corridor area). Park near Walgreen’s for easiest access to studio.
Our goal as art instructors is to teach the fundamentals of fine art to help students build the technical skills they need by using traditional methods. At the same time, we encourage self-expression which fosters decision-making skills, imagination, and self-confidence. Studies have shown that art is beneficial to all aspects of learning.
We strive to purchase American-made and recycled/environmentally safe materials as much as possible to help our economy and protect our planet.
Get Creative, Be Inspired, and Have Fun!